Oshawa Turul Annual General Meeting 2017
OTSC - AGM - November 26, 2017Updated Wednesday November 22, 2017 by Oshawa Turul Soccer Club.
Please be advised:
The Oshawa Turul Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2017 is being held on November 26, 2017.
Matters to be Acted upon at the Annual General Meeting:
1. To receive the Consolidated Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report for the fiscal year ended - October 31, 2017;
2. To appoint the auditors of the Company for the ensuing year and authorize the directors to fix the remuneration to be paid to the auditors;
3. To elect the directors of the Company;
President (2 yr term)
Treasurer (2 yr term)
Five (5) Directors ( 2 yr term)
4. To transact such other business that may properly come before the Annual General Meeting.
AGM will start at 10am - in the Bobby Orr Room, located inside the Oshawa Civic Recreation Complex; 99 Thornton Rd. S.; Oshawa.
Individuals that have submitted intent to run for open positions:
Jason Trebilcock - President
Vinnie Dos Santos - President
Anne Vaccarella - Treasurer
Sam Puiu - Director
Andrew Mielke - Director
Fred Vaccarella - Director
Saul Tavares - Director
Plan to Attend the 2017 AGM - your voice, support and involvement is important in shaping the future of the Oshawa Turul S.C.
* All Indoor 2016/17 & Outdoor 2017 Registered members of Oshawa Turul S.C. have a right to vote at the AGM. Additional eligibility information may be found on the AGM Proxy Form found at the bottom of this page.
|Jason Trebilcock - Intent & Intro Doc Nov 2017.pdf|
|OSHAWA TURUL SOCCER CLUB 2017 Proxy Form AGM.pdf|